Mr Adam Jasinski
Sept. 2010 to June 2014 Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex – BSc (Hons) Computer Science
Sept. 2007 to July 2010 Saffron Walden County High School, Saffron Walden, Essex
Sept. 2004 to June 2007 Korytowo Junior High School, Korytowo, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship
Jul. 2012 to Aug. 2013 Hewlett-Packard Ltd
Employed as a Technology Consultant.
- Further development of good verbal communication skills, including tact and diplomacy through contact with staff and external clients involved in the projects. Often, the highly pressurised working environment required good organisational skills and time management.
- Gained a variety of technical skills including C# Programming, Design and Deployment of a Virtualised Testing Environment, Server Administration.
- Assisted with WAN non-intrusive survey – identifying external WAN connections and collate data.
- Assisted with the Project Management duties on a Data Centre Transformation project.
- Implemented processes involved in the Data Migration Project.
- Worked effectively with other consultants and project managers to achieve goals set
Jun. 2011 to Sept. 2011 RGH Rubber & Plastics Ltd
Employed in a small self-adhesive and foam converting firm.
- Developed good verbal communication skills, including tact and diplomacy through contact with staff and external clients involved in the project. Often, the highly pressurised working environment required good organisational skills and time management.
- Designed a set of reports to support use of EFACS Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Assisted with the testing of the EFACS system in the working environment by using test scenarios to ensure that the company goals were met.
- Researched and presented the solutions to how the targets can be achieved using Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Learned to work as part of a team depending on each other to achieve set goals.
Platforms: Windows, Linux (Intermediate), Android (Basic), Windows Phone (Basic).
A group Year 1 Computer Science project to produce a fully functional dynamic web application.
- Designed and implemented the fully functional dynamic web application using HTML and Java.
- Produced a set of documents to keep track of the team’s and individuals’ progress on the task.
- Compiled a detailed design specification by collecting and merging information obtained from other group members.
- Gained a variety of technical skills, including use of HTML and web-based Java.
- Researched the current copyright law to ensure that current legislation regarding copyright and use of the online resources were met.
Member of the team that took part in the Hedingham Business Challenge (2009); the aim was to improve business knowledge and skills as well as knowledge about local businesses in Essex through a set of business related tasks and activities.
- Worked as a part of a team to design and implement a fully functional website for allocated business – Essex Police.
- Won an “Outstanding Contribution” award for the contributions made to the team.
- Offered cooperation with Essex Police as the outcome of the challenge.
EXTRA CURRICULAR WORK
- Supported other students within the School of Information Systems and Mathematics as Computer Science Course Rep.
- Fluent in the Polish Language (spoken and written).
- Student member of British Computer Society (BCS).